A special additive in the coolant – the sealant for the cooling system of gasoline, diesel and gas engines. Suitable for all liquid cooling systems with small leaks. Especially recommended for systems with aluminum radiators, but also suitable for radiators made of any other material (copper, plastic and composite, etc.). It is a unique blend of polymers and is designed to eliminate small leaks in the system.
- Compatible with any coolant, as well as water. Most clearly manifests its properties with liquids based on organic technology - OAT (Organic Acid Technology);
- Possesses excellent anticorrosive and antioxidant properties, significantly improves the heat transfer of the system;
- Seals the cooling system and eliminates leaks through gaskets, clamps, small cracks in the radiator, cylinder head gaskets, from the water pump and from the cylinder block itself. Prevents future leaks. Does not repair cracks in hoses;
- It cures only in places of leaks, without clogging radiator pipes and hoses. After hardening, withstands vibration, temperature changes, does not wash out, does not dissolve;
- Especially recommended for sealing micro cracks and micro leaks, the places of which are difficult to determine, but due to which there is a drop in the level of the coolant;
- Completely neutral towards metal and plastic parts. Restores the lost elasticity and resilience of seals, gaskets and hoses. Protects them from drying out, hardening, deformation and cracking, slowing down their aging and thereby extending their service life;
- Extends the life of the water pump;
- Recommended for continuous use in order to prevent leaks, aging process and wear of seals and gaskets, as well as prevent cooling system failures.
1. Check the coolant level.
2. Start the engine at idle speed and let it warm up to operating temperature by turning on the interior heating.
3. Thoroughly shake the contents of the bottle and pour it into the expansion tank of the cooling system (or into the radiator) at a concentration of 3% to 6% (0.3 to 0.6 liters per 10 liters of coolant). One 600 ml bottle is sufficient for a 10 liter system.
4. Close the cooling system and let the engine idle for 5-10 minutes until the system is sealed and leaks are repaired.