SAE 5W-30 | API SN | ACEA C3 | MB229.51 | VW 504.00 | VW 507.00 | VW TL52195 | BMW Longlife-04 | PORSCHE C30 |
Innovative universal premium bi-synthetic engine oil (PAO + esters) for modern petrol and diesel engines of VW group cars (including direct injection) with and without turbocharging, including those equipped with pump-injectors (Pumpe-Düse).
- Due to the ester components contained, it has excellent anti-wear, extreme pressure and anti-friction properties, which ensures long and trouble-free operation of the pump-nozzle system and the entire gas distribution mechanism, reducing cam wear;
- Due to its excellent detergent-dispersing properties and high thermal-oxidative stability, it effectively combats all types of deposits and keeps engine parts clean throughout the entire interval between replacements;
- Saves fuel due to optimal anti-friction properties;
- Ester components together with the bi-synthetic base provide a low solidification temperature (-45 °C and below) and guarantee easy low-temperature engine start-up due to exceptional turn ability and pump ability, which significantly reduces engine starting wear;
- It has optimal viscosity over a wide temperature range, which ensures stable operation in all operating modes, including in urban mode and under overload conditions;
- Due to its high thermal-oxidative stability, it effectively resists aging;
- Compatible with all exhaust gas neutralization systems, DPF, TWC, EGR and SCR through the use of Mid SAPS technology;
- Used in engines with extended oil change intervals (Long Life up to 30,000 km) and conventional;
- Suitable for engines running on liquefied natural gas (LNG) and petroleum gas (LPG)
Designed for gasoline and diesel engines of EURO IV and EURO V wide fleet of vehicles (cars, light SUVs, vans and light trucks) of VW imposes additional requirements on motor oils in accordance with the specifications 504.00/507.00 and previous.
VOLKSWAGEN TL 52 195
|PACKAGE||MATERIEL||ART.NR.||PCS/BOX||WEIGHT kg||VOLUME m3|